AMG Vanadium (AMG V) is seeking a Management Trainee who has the goal of gaining knowledge and experience, required for promotion to management positions, under direction of experienced personnel in all departments at our manufacturing site in Cambridge, Ohio.
- Receives training and performs duties in several departments such as Purchasing, Accounting, Sales and Customer Service, Operations, and Human Resources.
- Sets performance goals and objectives with respective department heads.
- Learns line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect the business as well as specific functional areas.
- Observes experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
- Receives training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and to provide greater promotional opportunities.
- Provide support as needed in the various departments, including reporting, data entry, presentation creation, event and meeting preparation, and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in business setting a plus.
- Strong written, analytical, and presentation skills.
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with a wide range of salary and hourly staff.
- Strong attention to detail; good follow through skills.
- Quick study, ability to “think on feet”.
- Professional, positive, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Grasp of fundamental business concepts, principles, and financial concepts.
- Strong leadership potential and desire to learn and grow.
AMG Business Units