AMG Vanadium (AMG V) is seeking an Administrative Assistantto perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing general administrative activities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Maintain a filing system
- Maintain contact lists
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- College degree (Associate or Bachelor) in business related area.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a busy office environment supporting multiple department leaders.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
AMG Business Units